HELP

Shawn19899

Local time
10:22 PM
my motorized bicycle fell over and now it wont start everytime i try to pedal start it my back tire seizes up and totally stops me. Did i screw my motor up

Grab the back wheel and turn it by hand in gear try and see whats up if you can check under all the cases maybe take the cylinder off and look in side might be the only way to tell. I have dropped and crashed heaps of motorized bikes and haven't had that problem just to day my 4 stroke fell over out side the shop

You might have to be a bit more descriptive. You mention that the back wheel seizes up after you try to start it so if your engine is not engaged can you still pedal freely? Might be a stuck chain in your drive sprocket if you cannot pedal at all.

Idk whats wrong with it seems like soon as it fell it wont start i dont have compression or nothin

Oke, as skyash mentioned, pull the head and see if the piston is moving up and down when you move the chain.

My wife's bike had the"no compression" issue, it turned out to be quite a simple fix, the woodruff key had come out of the gear that drives the clutch.

Of course it did, if the chain turns the clutch but the clutch isn't rotating the piston via the woodruff key the piston doesn't go up and down the will be zero compression, good luck.

Back