Hey Everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Rusty513, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Rusty513

Rusty513 Guest

My name is Mark & I live in Ohio. I've always been into bikes. I would have an entire garage full of bikes to ride because my dad would buy them cheap & fix them up for me. Now that I'm older & married I find myself doing the same thing, but for me.
    I picked an old bike out of the trash & fixed it up & just installed an 80cc engine & hopefully should have it running tonight.

2. spunout

spunout Member

Welcome to MBc, Mark from Ohio 8) 8)

3. azbill

azbill Active Member

welcome to MBc ! :D

4. Papasaun

Papasaun Guest

Hey, Mark.... Welcome to the MBc. Great group of folks here, but we always have room for atleast one more! :grin: :grin:

5. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

hi

welcome mark from ohio i am quay nice to meet you...good luck in all you do and happy motoring! :shock: :grin:

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Mark, what part of Ahia ya' from? I'm up here in the north east corner.

Welcome!

7. Egor

Egor Guest

Mark my dad did the same thing, I had a bunch of brothers and he kept us all rolling. We have Big trash day out here and I have the worst time going past all the good stuff. My kids have all grown up, so now I got in trouble for bringing home a bike for my Grandson. I still have the first motorbikes my oldest son and I rode in the desert, 25 years ago. Have fun, Dave
    [​IMG]
    My son and I, and my best friend, the Alaska trip friend coming around the corner

8. davidsis

davidsis Guest

Me too

Hey, check out me and my brother.
    [​IMG]

9. Rusty513

Rusty513 Guest

Pictures

Here's some old pictures I was talking about from when I was a kid & also a picture of my bike that I have now. Although now it has an 80cc engine. I'll have to take some pics of it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]