Hey Everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Rusty513, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Rusty513

Rusty513 Guest

My name is Mark & I live in Ohio. I've always been into bikes. I would have an entire garage full of bikes to ride because my dad would buy them cheap & fix them up for me. Now that I'm older & married I find myself doing the same thing, but for me.
    I picked an old bike out of the trash & fixed it up & just installed an 80cc engine & hopefully should have it running tonight.

2. spunout

spunout Member

Welcome to MBc, Mark from Ohio 8) 8)
  3. azbill

azbill Active Member

welcome to MBc ! :D
  4. Papasaun

Papasaun Guest

Hey, Mark.... Welcome to the MBc. Great group of folks here, but we always have room for atleast one more! :grin: :grin:
  5. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

welcome mark from ohio i am quay nice to meet you...good luck in all you do and happy motoring! :shock: :grin:
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

Mark, what part of Ahia ya' from? I'm up here in the north east corner.

7. Egor

Egor Guest

Mark my dad did the same thing, I had a bunch of brothers and he kept us all rolling. We have Big trash day out here and I have the worst time going past all the good stuff. My kids have all grown up, so now I got in trouble for bringing home a bike for my Grandson. I still have the first motorbikes my oldest son and I rode in the desert, 25 years ago. Have fun, Dave
    My son and I, and my best friend, the Alaska trip friend coming around the corner
  8. davidsis

davidsis Guest

Me too

Hey, check out me and my brother.
  9. Rusty513

Rusty513 Guest

Here's some old pictures I was talking about from when I was a kid & also a picture of my bike that I have now. Although now it has an 80cc engine. I'll have to take some pics of it.