hey from CA

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by square, Oct 26, 2008.

1. square

square New Member

Hey everyone, I finally found this site after doing some research on motorized bikes. I'm currently making a road bike with a GX35 and am still debating on the drive train although I'm leaning towards the golden eagle belt drive set up. I've done a two stroke scooter setup (custom) before, but nothing durable enough to last for anything over 2 miles without the tire popping. The direct drive was not the best thing on this scooter. Well, that's all I got for now.

2. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

welcome square -------- hope that you are up and running soon so as to

ride that MB thing
  3. terrence

terrence Member

Hi Square. Welcome to MBc!
    Ive got the Golden Eagle set up and love it. There is a ton of great bikes here of different styles/engines. We all try to have fun no matter what style. Enjoy.
  4. square

square New Member

Thanks, I am definitely going to post pictures of the build. I am looking at a bunch of bikes that have the gxh50 and Grubee. This is prob the setup that I'm going with. I am pretty sure about the bike too. The Golden Eagle setup looks good, but I'm not a fan of the motor on the top of the wheel. Love the belt idea though.
  5. itskeith

itskeith Guest

Greetings Square,

You have found a great place. There is a wealth of information and ideas here, some of the talent for fabrication is almost mind blowing, enjoy. What part of Cal are you from?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2008
  6. square

square New Member

Hey, It is a great site. Wow, some of these bikes on here are amazing.

I'm here in Fremont (bay area).