Hey from Florida!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by conradcliff, Nov 1, 2008.

1. conradcliff

conradcliff Member

Hey guys, just giving a quick hello and I'm off to asking questions..Looks like this is gonna be a great forum!:grin:

2. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome aboard.

Do you have a motor assisted bike yet? Or are you still deciding which type to go with?

In either case, have fun.

3. conradcliff

conradcliff Member

Don't have one yet, I'm planning on making a chain drive setup very similar to SBP's but with a rack mounted higher quality motor. I'm racking my brain trying to figure out what motor I want to purchase. I'm trying to stay within the $200 range. I've been looking for a thread that is solely about "The Best Engine in Your Opinion" or something similar but I haven't found one. Have you run across any threads like that here on the forum?

4. alex

alex Guest

Hey conradcliff, what part of Florida are you in?
    Oh, and for under 200$ I think the best engine would be one of the chinese 2-strokes. They have a good amount of kick to them and last awhile if maintained (mine has around 4,000 miles)

5. Welcome neighbor from the Treasure Coast......

6. BrettMavriK

BrettMavriK Member

Welcome from Tampa Bay!

I build custom motorized chopper bicycle frames with a built in jackshaft, 3 speed transmissions, and full suspensions. Let me know if you need any help figuring things out.

'BrettMavriK

7. dougsr.874

dougsr.874 Active Member

Welcome, and hello from Panama City, Florida

8. conradcliff

conradcliff Member

Well thanks for all the welcomes everyone! I've been doing a lot of research and brain storming and I think I have an Idea I'm happy with. I'll post up my plans soon!

9. POLINGPOWER

POLINGPOWER New Member

Welcome from NAPLES ,FL :cool:

10. BonitaPanther

BonitaPanther Member

Hello and Welcome from Bonita Springs!