Hey from Florida!

conradcliff

Local time
5:21 AM
Hey guys, just giving a quick hello and I'm off to asking questions..Looks like this is gonna be a great forum!:D

Hello and welcome aboard.

Do you have a motor assisted bike yet? Or are you still deciding which type to go with?

In either case, have fun.

Don't have one yet, I'm planning on making a chain drive setup very similar to SBP's but with a rack mounted higher quality motor. I'm racking my brain trying to figure out what motor I want to purchase. I'm trying to stay within the $200 range. I've been looking for a thread that is solely about "The Best Engine in Your Opinion" or something similar but I haven't found one. Have you run across any threads like that here on the forum?

Hey conradcliff, what part of Florida are you in?
Oh, and for under 200$ I think the best engine would be one of the chinese 2-strokes. They have a good amount of kick to them and last awhile if maintained (mine has around 4,000 miles)

Welcome from Tampa Bay!

I build custom motorized chopper bicycle frames with a built in jackshaft, 3 speed transmissions, and full suspensions. Let me know if you need any help figuring things out.

'BrettMavriK

Well thanks for all the welcomes everyone! I've been doing a lot of research and brain storming and I think I have an Idea I'm happy with. I'll post up my plans soon!

Back