Hey from overland park KS!

mechmanjdd

Local time
1:22 AM
Just wanted to add this little thread introducing myself :p

I'm Jake or Jacob, 15 yrs old 16 in feb.
Live in Overland Park, Kansas and look forward to my first build! I'm going to be setting my sites on a schwinn occ chopper, lets hope that I have the knowledge to complete it. It would be of great help if anyone that has built a chopper could answer some of my questions in the general section :D

So hi :D

Jake

Thanks mitch,

yeah I've been wadeing my way through a whole bunch of info on this forum this past week. I think that all this could make a good book, would just require some organizing! :D

Jake

jake; that for sure. but some of these folks have have great skills and knowledge. you just have to search it out.

Thanks

:eek: Why thank you! I love it here, originally from texas it was and still is a breath of fresh air.

happy building and riding .......im from lawrence kansas........but i now live outside of wichita......

those schwinn choppers are sweet..........i wish they had this stuff when i was a kid........

good luck......the "elders here" have seen all problems you are at the right place...im a noob also working on my first bike

just remember.........cars wont watch for you so be very very safe

Occ Chopper

I Have Built Four Of Them Have Two Of Them On Hand Now One With A Five Horse And One With A Eight Horse Motor Be Glad To Help All I Can I Was Born In Blue Mound Kansas Now Live In Mn Smokie

Back