Hey, great to be here.

Bighat

Local time
9:13 AM
7 months ago I knew nothing about bicycle engines. Now, after having gone through the mill, I service and ride my bike almost everyday. My bike is all stock now; but I have a Jaguar C.D.I and expansion chamber from JNmotors on the way. This is my third engine as the first two were, let's say, learners. I drive very carefully and slowly always adhering to the laws, i.e: wear helmet, hand signals, traffic laws... I encounter the authorities often and have never been stopped which has been a big motivator to continue building. I look forward to contributing to this forum as we together learn and grow.

Welcome to MBc. Now that you have introduced yourself, be sure to read all you can, including the 'Stickies'. They contain a lot of information. For example, Sticky #1 under ‘Introduce Yourself’ has 20 or so links to “How To…” threads, and important pages for you to follow. Sticky # 3 has info on forums, how you are expected to conduct yourself, and where you might find and use various features. But, read all of them, and be sure to use the search feature. If you are still stumped, post your question in the proper Forum. Good Luck and most important...ride safe and enj0y yourself.

Welcome

Hey Bighat, Welcome to M.B.c. Sounds like your well on your way to becoming a M.B. addict. Been doing it myself for about 6 years, maybe longer, and not ready for rehab yet. So stick around and enjoy. The folks here for the most part are knowledgeable people. I know I learned a lot from these guy's.
Just listen to Patrick and all the staff. They are the final word. Kinda like God except for the sending you to He!! part.
Shoot some pic's and show us yer stuff Bro, We all like checking out new builds.
Shiney Side Up,
Big Red.

Ride free

Thanks for the welcome. I will check out stickies and post more pics. Yeah, she's in my blood now and my blood is in her. Ride free.

Back