Hey guys!! New to the forums!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by dakkky, Oct 19, 2009.

1. dakkky

dakkky New Member

Hey guys!

Im 19 years old and live in Seattle, WA. I was just browsing online and came across motor bicycles and literally spent about 7-8 hours looking up information on them...:rolleyes7: I wanted to build one myself but have absolutely NO mechanical skills whatsoever... :-/:-/

I ended up buying one with a custom paint job because I LOVE blue.

Its a 66cc Grubee kit (I believe...) and just added a new shaved head and a booster to it. Im REALLY interested in adding signal lights to it so if you can be of any help, PLEASE DONT HESITATE!

I love riding it and am learning so much through the threads on this forum. I have been helped by very generous people already =)

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to this website. All of your help is greatly appreciated by the newest and oldest people in the forums.

THANKS !!! :grin5:

2. KeyWest

KeyWest Member

Welcome looks like you got the bug. Ha ha just kidding.
  3. Nice bike, keep an eye on the fender bracing and for bolts loosening. I would put some locktite on all bolts that i could,if not done already . Lots of fenders coming off with bracing failing from all the vibration of being motorized and wadding up into tire and throwing the person over handlebars,so be careful...They are a blast to ride arent they. Welcome to the forum.