hey im new here. cooooool.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jeff, Sep 30, 2007.

1. jeff

jeff Guest

My name's jeff...im 18, i live in omaha, NE. im into mopeds, i have a 1977 vespa bravo, it ran for a while, but i still need to do some work come spring time. so i just bought an 80cc (probably not actually 80cc from what i hear) kit...but i cant get it started. im pretty knowledgable of 2 strokes since ive been doin the moped thing for a while and i tihnk im having a problem with the clutch. i attached a picture of it, and i need to know if it looks right, and whats the best way to get it started for the first time? thanks a ton guys!

ps did i upload the pics right? the first one should be the clutch arm thing

Attached Files:

2. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

hi, jeff...nice start, try this for some info on the clutch adjustment: http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=5124 ..use the search feature for more, & please take further techie discussion to the proper forums.

feel free to start a personal project topic in "general disccussion" and talk about your mechanical stuff in there, people will see your questions and may be able to link you to the answers :)

welcome to MBc :cool:
  3. azbill

azbill Active Member

welcome to MBc ! :D
  4. mickey

mickey Guest

Is the motor turning over when you release the clutch?
  5. mickey

mickey Guest

Oh, and welcome. ;-)
  6. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

Welcome to MBc.
  7. drimpact

drimpact Member

Welcome to the group
  8. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

Welcome to the group!
  9. gauge

gauge Guest

welcome jeff its cool to have pppl around my age getting into this cool hobby
  10. Scottm

Scottm Guest

Welcome to MBc.