Hey yall, I'm trying to learn as much as possible on these 2 stroke powered bicycles.

Very true in New Mexico but much more heavily regulated in most states in the USA as well as in the rest of the world.
Here in BC the ministry of transport passed a law in Oct 22 that no gas assisted bikes are allowed. There also was a pile of new rules on e-bikes, from what I see most of the e-bikes currently on the road are illegal. So typical .gov.

Here in BC the ministry of transport passed a law in Oct 22 that no gas assisted bikes are allowed. There also was a pile of new rules on e-bikes, from what I see most of the e-bikes currently on the road are illegal. So typical .gov.
That's how government works. If they can't regulate it in a way that makes them money it simply gets banned, either for "safety" or environmental reasons.

If the government tried banning gas bikes all together I don't think people would even care. Most of us already ride bikes that surpass the limitations on them.

" I screwed up "

WOW, there's hope for humanity now, I'm relieved.
Well my post or thread or whatever you want to call it is semingly generic because that's how I meant it? Thanks for f ing up my post lol guess maybe leave things alone sometimes cuz not everything needs to be fixed, especially if it's not broken... have a nice day ;)

Well my post or thread or whatever you want to call it is semingly generic because that's how I meant it? Thanks for f ing up my post lol guess maybe leave things alone sometimes cuz not everything needs to be fixed, especially if it's not broken... have a nice day ;)
Ask specific questions to get specific answers,...lol...otherwise generic is all that can be offered because we do not know what is needed or not needed for your specific bike unless you tell us...Thats how we all learned here...lol.

Back