hey you all iam kinda upset right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i just found out who is suplyer is i talked to him about bryin the kit is cheaper form this dude stamped Honda on the case and its a 49 cc but heres the scam bryin is geting them to drop ship parts off the kits sending to other customers well with this nick name hopes that others can search from goggle and see what kinda dude he is a thieve and so far the drop ship dude hasn't called me back he gave me his word he would call back ..others need this info if you do a search on red flag from here theres lots of info on him but who would try that word as a keyword search please can we get a sticky with the info that is known about this guy

Shame to hear man, yeah golden eagle is one of the best for quality but aren't cheap. I'll take a look into that revolution cycles and see what I can do, we cant just say that they are bad and dont buy from them officially because the site will get into a lot of trouble!
Fastboy

this info should be exposed so others understand whats happind to others this website (fourm) i think could have helped make a better call as to oder or not from him...... the mision statement says to help others ..i think the info is not clear to see I HAVE SPENT LOTS HRS ON HERE

freedom of speech we cant get in trouble..
THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE

I am.....

This is bad news. Bad Bad Bad. I am sorry for all your trouble. Keep after the guy until he makes it right. I hope you did not lose all your money. Did you pay with credit? Do a stop payment.. There is a new Junior member in here by the call name of Marktur . Get a hold of him. He seems to have a plan to do a stop payment if his new motor gives way. See if he can help you. Again..Sorry for all your trouble. ..... Revolution cycles eh? Did this to you? wow !!! Bad news.. This is not a good thing.. I am so sorry... I hope someday you can.. Enjoy the ride...Ask Marktur for help... He seems to have some great ideas if there is trouble..

I couldn't quite tell from your post whether you were impressed with thatsdax or not, so I'll just speak up for him real quick like; I got two motors from him that are maybe not-quite-the-Cadillacs-of motor assisted bicycling, but they are perfectly usable at a VERY good price. And I've seen others on this forum who seem to think that he is a good guy. I'd have no problem buying from him in the future. And I probably will.
I can speak for Duane too. He'll do whatever it takes. A good man.

largefil i need one thos gearbox anyone have one for the honda with the shaft comeing out

Sorry I don't follow. You mean the 4 stroke frame mount?
I hear they are a bit loud,but I dunno if it's been improved.
DAX installed my Titan and it rools.It's a rack mount but it's also a chain drive.
Look up Cronus in picture gallery.
He's planning on a frame mount 4 stroke but he won't ship till it's RIGHT.

no iam talking about that the gearbox that mounts to the side of the 4 stroke eng the honda ok ok wait a sec just to update u guys i just got one of thos slips in the mail sorry we missed you something from mr wonderfull will see what IT IS HOPES its my item (GEARBOX) from Rs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back