hey you all iam kinda upset right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never had a problem with Revolution Cycles and I will continue to use them. If you want to talk about rip offs how about $39.00 NON-REFUNDABLE EXPEDITE FEES now that is a rip off!!!!

nice post for a newb :rolleyes:
semones is a foul mouthed jerk :sick:
with a severe lack of people skills :devilish:

the only way he'll ever see a penny from me is to take it from my cold, dead hands :p
dax is upfront about their policy ...if you don't like it, you don't have to buy from him :-/
big difference to not receiving what you paid for :eek:

Last edited:
I have never had a problem with Revolution Cycles and I will continue to use them. If you want to talk about rip offs how about $39.00 NON-REFUNDABLE EXPEDITE FEES now that is a rip off!!!!
$39.00 NON-REFUNDABLE EXPEDITE FEE....take it or don't take it it's up to you....freedom of choice & all that.
Personally i trust Dax.I've NEVER seen him abandon one of his customers & i've just ordered & paid for a Titan........outstanding achievement by him.

On the subject of expedite fees; roughly forty bucks is not much for what amounts to special service. I suppose it's a couple of hours of attention that he has to spend. I charge a lot more than that for my time.

I did separate searches for the following terms:

"Semones"

"Revolution Cycles"

"motorizedbicycles.net"

Each search returned the "black-hat alert" topic linked above within the first 3 results.

A good lesson for all of us is to use the search function and search the vendor you think you may buy from using as many different terms as possible.

Posting well reasoned, well written, insightful reviews is a good thing, but I would not want to see this site turned into a big billboard dedicated to running down any vendor. Posts like "this guy is an idiot", that "guy is a thief", "the other guy smelt of elderberries"- are next to useless- let's hear facts, not rants and we all will profit. As a personal note, taking time to break a post up into succinct paragraphs and proof reading will help us all to focus on the real issue in the post and make for easier reading (that's the part time professor in me coming out).

The information is here and should continue to be here- but it is up to us to find it. It is not hidden.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry...

hi bro...and welcome to MBc! wouldn't you prefer a name change...i don't want to call you sux...i am sorry you didn't intro sooner before you went haphazzardly down the wrong path...i too was a newbie and acted on impulse even tho a friend and last admin of this site lived here in my town and brought me here to MBc...check my misfortune out: http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=5145 ...zoombicycleshas a thread in vendor area and i posted this in it over 2 weeks ago...not much response since then...one must read between the lines and ask when in doubt! I own a dax 70 roller bearing and a ch80 both happytimes both need allot of maintaining, my next one will be this; http://www.bikeengines.com/tanaka32info.htm ...the ex admin is augidog, he now works with dennis of golden eagle and you will be in the right hands..keep after revolution cycles we are all behind you on this one! good luck and hope you are motoring soon...do consider a name change unless you like being called revoltioncycles sux? PM Tom, he is the only one who can change it...good day

do you own this forum and no kiding i i did find the red hat alert after the fact ..(thats why i joined) i shelled out my money this site needs to protect its new users it is a wounderfull way to help but the way this fourm is set up all this info on RevolutionCycles is hiding and not very usefull so iam asking to make a sticky on bad sellers from ebay and there sites i have talked with a few guys all ready telling me how these crack head rip offs have more then one web site.... you post kind of messed with my head you most be very proud that you got to go to collage

ps
sir
if you were just about to get a kit online tell me please what if you seen a post that said rehat would make you think its RevolutionCycles please lets help others

do you own this forum and no kiding i i did find the red hat alert after the fact ..(thats why i joined) i shelled out my money this site needs to protect its new users it is a wounderfull way to help but the way this fourm is set up all this info on RevolutionCycles is hiding and not very usefull so iam asking to make a sticky on bad sellers from ebay and there sites i have talked with a few guys all ready telling me how these crack head rip offs have more then one web site.... you post kind of messed with my head you most be very proud that you got to go to collage
ps
sir
if you were just about to get a kit online tell me please what if you seen a post that said rehat would make you think its RevolutionCycles please lets help others
you make it sound like it's our fault you didn't read up on him..i just typed revolutioncycles in the search bar and it brought up everything...so now you want us to advertise more negativity...it's out there...and why did you not intro sooner and ask before leaping is beyond me! btw i will report this post so the owner can address it as well...

you are not going about this well...yes you were ripped off, use the forum to help you...we are not against you but are for you...slow down and take a deep breath and maybe start a thread in general disscussion about your problems...intro is not the place...besides you should only have one loggin...

all this info on RevolutionCycles is hiding and not very usefull so iam asking to make a sticky on bad sellers from ebay and there sites...
Why not make a list of good, trusted sellers... and people follow the list? If RevolutionCycles wasn't on this list, would you still buy from him because he was the cheapest seller on ebay? Ya prolly would.

I agree with you on this one. The title of that thread is a bit misleading... it really should be renamed, but that's no excuse for not reading it if it was constantly in the top search results for the company you're trying to research. If you had done your homework, you wouldn't have had this problem. If you just found this forum thanks to RevolutionCycles, consider yourself lucky you found us! There's a reason for everything?

G'day, sir!

Your experience sounds like an almost exact repeat of my experience several months ago. I bought from Semones' site, not ebay. That was my first mistake. Paypal won't do anything if you don't buy from ebay, which owns them. They don't say it in their official terms but will say it in private emails. I got shorted the correct motor mount and the sprocket kit. Semones tried to extort more money from me to get what I needed to finish installing the kit. To this day, it's still sitting in a box. I can't get help on forums because most people use 2 strokes, not the 4 stroke kit I bought. Posting here helps, because Google will pick it up. Posting on complaintsboard.com will also get him prominently displayed on Google searches. The word will eventually get out and already has fairly well. All I ever needed was the mount in the pic. But it's the most elusive thing in the world.

Attachments

• mount.jpg
    mount.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 164
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back