Tubes HEY! You need air in that tire!

Best of luck!

in 2005, I set out to lose weight and went from 280 to 192. I have gained back some weight in the last couple of years and am between 220 and 230 (but I am 6'3"). I am back to more healthy ways and I want to remain around 210-215. The 190s were not good for me.

Best of luck!

in 2005, I set out to lose weight and went from 280 to 192. I have gained back some weight in the last couple of years and am between 220 and 230 (but I am 6'3"). I am back to more healthy ways and I want to remain around 210-215. The 190s were not good for me.

Sounds like me being at 180. I'm only 5'10". At 180, I looked like the walking dead. I got an earful from my trainer and put some back on. I also reminded him that he was the one that set that target weight. :whistle: 190 to 200 is good for me. Not what the "book" says. I'm supposed to be around 165. I'd look like a mummy.

Right now I'm at 215. Doc wants me under 200. Slowly. doing pretty much the same as Large. Eat less and more healthy, drink lots of fluids....as in water. :D

I'm over 55. Excercise just doesn't take off as much weight as it once did. :confused:

tire pressure

the last 3 bikes ive had said 40-65 psi and 3rd last i did 60 psi 2nd last 65 psi and last bike is the one with motor i had it at 55 pounds... NEVER ONCE HAVE I HAD A BLOWOUT however be warned when stiff they are more prone to flats due to less give unless flat proventive items are put in place and on my motorized bike ive only had one flat in 1000 miles
my other 2 bikes combined maybe 2 or 3 flats in a combinded 5000 miles and i go off the paved trail so if it says 65 psi its safe to 65 psi cuz if it wasnt they wouldnt print it on the sidewall due to liabailty reasons for lawsuits

Read through the thread real quick and saw a few mentions of water. They don't call it the neutrient of life for no reason guy's, please allow me to explain. At 38, it was only about 5 yrs. ago somebody told me, if you urinate and there's color in it, your dehydrated. I started to think about it and he was right. Urine is only one way your body rids itself of toxins and color in it indicates that your putting a beating on your internal organs. Kind of like running an ICE without the proper oil level! If you see color, you need to drink water!

Large, too many people look at dieting as a scourge. It's not how much you eat, it's what your eating. Start eating all the fruits and veggies you can (as much as you like, when you like) it's the other stuff thats to be stayed away from and limited. Meats, breads, chips ect. should be very limmited. Watch how fast you'll loose and how good you feel!

My Walmart Cranbrook Cruiser has balloon white walls and it has 40 psi on the side and that is what I have been running. The rear tire, where most of the weight is, (I am running a 50 cc 2 stroke on a BMP rack system) always looks like it could use some more air. I may follow the advice here and give 45 a try.

Bill

cheap tyres

I try to look at the inflation range ie 40-80psi the more the better If your tyres limit is 40psi and you weigh anything over a fly's c@#$ then you gunna have trouble.

Read through the thread real quick and saw a few mentions of water. They don't call it the neutrient of life for no reason guy's, please allow me to explain. At 38, it was only about 5 yrs. ago somebody told me, if you urinate and there's color in it, your dehydrated. I started to think about it and he was right. Urine is only one way your body rids itself of toxins and color in it indicates that your putting a beating on your internal organs. Kind of like running an ICE without the proper oil level! If you see color, you need to drink water!

Large, too many people look at dieting as a scourge. It's not how much you eat, it's what your eating. Start eating all the fruits and veggies you can (as much as you like, when you like) it's the other stuff thats to be stayed away from and limited. Meats, breads, chips ect. should be very limmited. Watch how fast you'll loose and how good you feel!

Pardon my stupidity but wtf is an ICE?

Lmao yeh i sorta guessed, you know what ICE is in england? a stereo!
Here in oz ice is, well its just ice

I am over 200 lbs and I run my tires at the max. recommended of 40 psi. Over the winter I am probably going to replace the tires with cream Quick Bricks (runing white Kendas now) just so I can run 60+ psi. Finding white (or off white) tires in 26x2.125 that allow running over 40 psi is kind of difficult.

Back