Heylas MotoredBikes Forum

DuctTapedGoat

Local time
6:40 PM
Heylas everyone.

I've been riding a motorized bike for about 2 years now. Figured I'd jump in here and offer help when I can, and to keep NotePad open so I can hopefully learn some new tricks as well. I'm out in the Treasure Valley in Idaho, I've done 7 installs and 3 swapovers from only stock parts. My current build is a 48cc RAW on a 30 dollar 26 in mid size frame Diamondback, only motor mods are the baffle cut 5 inches shorter, and extra air filters to slightly lower the air intake. The bike is running on Amerityre solid tires, a 4 gallon wire basket on the right side in the rear for runs to the grocer and gas hauls, and has a 70's era blinker kit (8 C cell batteries).

It looks pretty rough, but runs like a champ with speeds between 35 and 40 miles an hour (dependent on the which way the wind is blowing).

I've got a couple questions for the forum which is what led me here, but of course, I'll be posing those in the appropriate categories.

I look forward to talking with you guys and making a few new friends out here, see you in the threads!

Back