Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Kryosphinx, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Kryosphinx

Kryosphinx Guest

Hey guys!
    Just another techy hobby for me to get sucked into. >.<

Just wanted to say hi, but I got a quick question:

What the heck is a chinese super bicycle happy time??

2. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

3. Kryosphinx

Kryosphinx Guest

I've looked over that and I still can't figure out what the heck it is? Is it a bike? An engine? A kit?? I have no idea!
  4. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

5. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

Wow, I love this forum. What you said about burnin' dinner Augie. I clicked on that link, was tremendously amused, got lost and wandered for an hour or so. Just came up for air again. Found some new ideas while I was out there. Thanks.
  6. azbill

azbill Active Member

it's this place I tell ya !!!
    it is addicting :lol:
    I was goin to bed a half-hour ago LOL:lol::lol:
  7. drimpact

drimpact Member

Welcome to MBc. The home of MoterdBikeaholics
  8. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

Where are my manners. Guess I really did get lost for a while there. Welcome to MBC Kryo.
  9. Kryosphinx

Kryosphinx Guest

Haha, don't sweat it.

Thanks for the info!
    I'm gonna read s'more and look into getting myself a motored bike. I'm thinking one of dax's kits should be a good place to start.
  10. Scottm

Scottm Guest

Welcome to the group! Dax is tops in my book!
  11. Kryosphinx

Kryosphinx Guest

What mods to a stock bike are recommended to get it ready to take the extra strain of a motor?
  12. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

wrong place to ask that...check out "Bicycles, Engines, blah blah" for some info, then peruse the tech and general areas for bicycle topics. frame first, tires and wheels next, brakes are important also...

best "mod" is to buy the right bicycle first time out...money saved on your bicycle will usually result in time lost on your build.