Hi, Aaron

Ytyukon

Local time
2:43 PM
Am a long time rider over 25 years.
I used my mountain bike all winter. -25c below 0. no problem at all. i was cold bout it.
I do have many ideas, tips and tricks so dont be shy to ask me for any advice. the last two projects are still riding strong.
Can see the 2 bikes good there. The lowrider is my favorite...fricken blast to ride...very fast.
I am setting off trip from Whitehorse to Inuvik and return...Dempster Hwy. prob middle of june.
taking the mtn bike for a burn...and running a straight pipe on the mtn bike now.
going over the mtn bike fine tuning it.
thats it for now.
12998616_10208299464578768_5697015306540994640_n.jpg

Welcome to the forum. I have been up your way on my motorcycle when I went to Alaska. I am glade to see someone else that rides all year round. Does not get near as cold down here.

No insurance or registration here but we do have to have a valid drivers license or a permit as well as have to wear a motorcycle helmet.

Got some engine repairs to do for the lowrider...gas tank drips to fix. both tanks. small issues.
I try to ride all year round. but if it gets -25 or colder i tend to take the bus the windchill is just damn cold.
I am making a dual rear gas tank 4 litre jerry cans attached to rear rack for the mtn. bike. 8 litres. and have the small tank running a dual split line.
The low rider just a show bike.

Back