Hi all from killeen tx

bigdaddyclint

Local time
9:05 AM
just wanted to say hi to everyone, been looking at these forums for a while. I am new to the mb world and am getting the hang of it quick. Just built my first build about 2 weeks ago. Standard ht motor from powerking with a mountain bike from target not to shabby and pretty cheap. If anyone is from killeen hit me up if you have issues or heck just hit me up, so if I have a problem I can talk to you. Thanks to all and hope to be a contribution to this forum.:cool: There is a link here to the bike i build, sorry dont know how to put it into the forum yet.

Attachments

• l_a00829bc5ca8ac318dbe5d7dc4c55a4c.jpg
    l_a00829bc5ca8ac318dbe5d7dc4c55a4c.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 114
Hello clint and welcome to MBc! Good luck on all your endeavors and happy motoring...in usercp at the top of the page add your location...then in members list others who have put in their location you can find peeps from texas and pm them if near you? We all were new once lol and now look at me...lol...looking forward to reviews from the powerking enjoy the ride!
ps..i found this thread : http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=14712 he is looking for all texans..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back