hi all, this is my intro and I need some help with my skyhawk

mdinc20

Local time
10:45 PM
well I got my first bike and engine combo back in the summer of 2009. I was 20 and just graduated from high school. I have always wanted a bike with the engine kit since I was 13. after I high school I found a job at a car dealership. It was only a 2 minute drive. I was working 40 hours at minimum wage. after my 3rd week I bought the bike and engine. I had a heck of a time putting it together, I thought I had mechanical aptitude to assemble it. well I did then lost the clutch arm thingy. The website I got it from sent me half of what I told them I needed. sadly I did not get a chance to finish the bike engine installation. I was swamped with the cash for clunkers sale. I did detail work, and even new cars a very very very dirty when they leave the factory. anyway I put the bike on the back burner and now 2 years later I am having a problem with the throttle installation. its kinda hard for me to describe my problem but I am sure someone would be able to help me. also I dont no the difference between the old NT carb and the new deluxe NT carb for the grubee skyhawk gt5 2009 model.

Back