Hi all

Ace's Kustoms

Local time
11:50 PM
I'm new here and I'm currently looking at building my first MB styled after the early '20s board track racers. I'm planning on using a Whizzer motor for the project...

Here is a picture of bill greens Whizzer powered board tracker. We'll be building four of them pretty soon.Mine will be made to look like a Excelsior board tracker. Welcome to the board.

Attachments

• IMG_2489_6.jpg
    IMG_2489_6.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 150
Dave - how fast are you planning to go with the v-twinn. Dude that is a serious machine ! love the whitewalls and board tracker style.
Also JE : what a machine ! where do you get a toothed belt that long ? Very Nice - very authentic looking - are the board trackers ultimately stable ? what is the reason for the super long wheelbase - besides fitting that super long gas tank. Looks like You could ride from Oregon to New York on one tank of gas.

Welcome aboard!

Let us know where you source some of your stuff, like your motor, unusual hardware, or good ideas you invent along the way. That's how this site works. I glom on to everyone else's ideas, and claim them as my own. My friends think I'm a genius.

Have fun!

Don

I doubt I will go very fast. In theory 12HP can take you faster than you wanna go on a bike.

Back