Hi all.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by motor puzzle, Aug 26, 2007.

1. motor puzzle

motor puzzle Guest

After many weeks of reading through your fine website it's time to say, Hello!
    I'm Carlos from Easton, CT. I'll be attempting to motorize a Spoiler. I ordered my engine and some parts to work with the chopper frame from livefastmotors. I received the engine last week and started the install this weekend. yeaow!! I also have on the way a 24 x 4 rim and tire to replace the 20 x 4 that comes with the spoiler. First hurdle I ran into was that the sproket adaptor that I ordered from livefast did not fit on the spoiler rear hub because the hub has a disk brake mount which is part of the hub and that gets in the way. The sproket adaptor works with the regular stingray hub. I went to the dump this weekend to get rid of some trash, and what was sitting there on the metal section? Yep, an old stingray with the hub I needed. Life is good!

2. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

welcome to MBc :cool:
    Is the old stingray hub a part of this puzzle?

I dig the Spoiler...can't wait to see more.
    Feel free to start a project thread in "General Discussion". with pics.....we need pics.:D

and Yes,

Life aint bad!!

3. drimpact

drimpact Member

4. azbill

azbill Active Member

welcome to MBc ! :D
    sounds like your off to a good start ! :cool:

5. locoWelder

locoWelder Guest

Welcome to MBc M P !

6. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

Welcome to the group!

7. motor puzzle

motor puzzle Guest

Project Thread coming soon.

Thanks for the welcome. Yes, I'll start a project thread as I'm sure it will be interesting to some people in the train-wreck kind of way. Plus, I hope members can offer guidance if I get stuck or start doing something too stupid. So far nothing has worked as easily as I thought, but then again it wouldn't be fun if it did.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2007