hi all

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TORO, Nov 26, 2007.

1. TORO

TORO Guest

I am new to forums in general, so sorry in advance if if I break any protocols.

I recently was given a cruiser bicycle with a spitfire 48 cc motor on it. I haven't gotten to try it out yet, as I am not sure of the type of oil to mix with the gas. I am also not sure of the ratio. It hasn't been run in a year or more I am told, so hopefully it will run. The tank was stored without fuel, so that is good at least.

thanks for any help

2. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

good start...you're new but now we know, which makes a huge difference to staff...thank you. any problems with forum usage, just go to the "forum help" area and ask away. useful links are in my signature :)

go to the "Garage" and start reading about "Frame-Mount" drive-trains. and, Pablo's just started an interesting topic about pre-mix ratios in the "Bicycles, Engines, Motors, blah blah..." section, have a look at that also. take your time, take your time...read read read the forums, you'll be an expert 'afore ya know it ;)

welcome to the MBc :cool:

3. azbill

azbill Active Member

welcome to MBc ! :D

4. mickey

mickey Guest

Welcome. Once you fire that motor up, you'll be addicted.

5. TORO

TORO Guest

thanks guys

6. beach cruzin

beach cruzin Guest

welcome to MBc!! my first forum to

7. dbigkahunna

dbigkahunna Guest

Welcome to the group. You will figure the forums out pretty quick. And while we have several welders, mechanics, and a lawyer, I dont believe we have any rocket scientist. Unless you are the first? BUt WELCOME to the group from the Giant Side of Texas!

8. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

way cool! let the madness begin!

9. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

Welcome to MBc.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2007
  10. drimpact

drimpact Member

Welcome to MBc

11. Abeagle

Abeagle Guest