Hi everyone New to the community

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ratbasterd, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Ratbasterd

Ratbasterd New Member

Ive only been building bikes for about 3 months now but so far I have 3 builds and a few others in the works. Let me know what you guys think

Attached Files:

2. Ratbasterd

Ratbasterd New Member

You Can see my builds in progress on FACEBOOK/THERATBASTERDS.COM

3. Samdallas214

Samdallas214 Member

sweet rides look like you have built a few.

4. BchCruizer

BchCruizer Banned

Wow what a sweet bike! to bad you got that unreliable chain drive on the fine piece of work! Check out the upgrades for your kit..im sure your gonna need it!

5. Ratbasterd

Ratbasterd New Member

Thanks

Yeah all together 4 have built 4 but one was stolen:shout: Its nice to see lots of like minded individuals.

6. Ratbasterd

Ratbasterd New Member

What do you mean unreliable chain drive ?

7. Ludwig II

Ludwig II Member

He's just trying to get Fabian started again, there's an ongoing niggle between them over chain vs friction. Pull up a seat with the rest of us and see who's the first one to put a brick in their handbag.

8. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Maybe someone can direct you to the thread where myself and BchCruiser had (cough, cough) so many wonderful heart to heart moments, like the "the Real Housewifes from Orange County" :evilgrin:

In fact we had so many heart to heart moments that i was advised by the powers above to keep my mouth shut "or else",,,,,,,,, a,,,,,,,,,, "freaking lifetime ban, forever", and that includes my next reincarnated life as well.

9. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

If only, if only the powers above would let me stuff my handbag with a rectangular block of kiln baked clay because someone whom we know well, takes far too much enthusiam pounding on his friction drive.

I can't imagine who that could be!

Oh f*&k,,,,,,,, i've just received a private message and it's titled "moderator",,,,,,,,,,,,,, holy heck i think the fecal matter is going to hit the rotary oscillator this time :sweatdrop:

10. Ratbasterd

Ratbasterd New Member

So far they run fine no proplems with the chain drive I custom make my own parts if I can its just more fun that way.
    Umm so you can get banned huh ?

11. Ludwig II

Ludwig II Member

O yes, if you go around saying ****, ****, *****, and ********. Also if you call somebody else a ***** or ****.

So don't be a ******, behave your ******* self.

12. Ludwig II

Ludwig II Member

Or they'll ******* well **** you out of the ******* door.

13. Ratbasterd

Ratbasterd New Member

Alright I guess I won't bad mouth anyone then

14. BchCruizer

BchCruizer Banned

Fabian cracks me up..i dont let this b.s. get to me..I know what my ride does and if he cant accept that then thats his problem..im not 5 years old..i have alot more toys than a motorized bike..so he can say and think what ever he wants..because in the end im gonna have a blast either way..so think what you want cause your thoughts dont really mean s&it!

15. BchCruizer

BchCruizer Banned

I personally haven't had a good experiance on chains..you gotta buy all the upgrades to make it reliable. its just not for me..i recommend a friction drive..these guys on here get all upset at the thought of a friction being more reliable..it eats em up..i think its funny..they tell me how much misery and pain and sorrow and 2 years of tinkering to get theres kits reliable..its a bicycle your supposed to ride it and have fun not tinker on it all day! lol im sure what ever kit you get you will have fun..it is a fun hobby..

16. BchCruizer

BchCruizer Banned

Im not just trying to get a rise outta fabian..i dont give a rats *** what he says or thinks..so if you think im that immature that i just come on here to get a rise outta fabian then you need to check yourself..i think you might have a mental handicap!

17. Anton

Anton Administrator Staff Member

Back on topic now.....They are some great looking bikes Ratbasterd good stuff! :grin5:

18. mac007

mac007 New Member

nice engineerind

hi,dear brother ,i have seen those pictures of your,makes me hats off for your art n design ,superb engineering ! i m new to this forum ,what landed me here is requirement for bike free stickers ...i am from india ,maharastra ,pune kind of u,if u could do the needfull for me

19. I like your bikes! I've been playing with the same one for years. All I have are carpenter tools and a few wrenches. LOL!

20. BchCruizer

BchCruizer Banned

Fabian I think its funny you get so upset because i have such a great time with my friction kit..You say that motorized bike riding is full of problems and will take you to your limits and all that non sense and i say that its not supposed to be that way it supposed to be fun and your gonna sit there and say after all that frustration you went through for two years and went through 8 kits and then say your kit it is reliable..it just cracks me up dude..Enjoy your self! I have had the same kit for 3 years and haven't broke down one time..That sound alot more reliable to me..so go ahead and start throwing your bricks..Real men use there fist..they dont have to hide behind a crowd throwing little sticks and stones at people..