Hi Folks I'm new just wanted to introduce myself

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by greenbikemfg, May 12, 2010.

1. greenbikemfg

greenbikemfg Banned

My name is Ralph "BIKEMAN" and I'm glad to finally be joining in with you all. I hope I learn a lot. I've been building bikes for forty years and I have a passion for what I do... I ride with about 20 others here in California and I'm an authorized X-TREME scooter dealer.
    I have a website at http://www.greenbikemfg.webs.com . There is a Old School Photo Museum there that has some of my bikes in it and if your have any photos of Old School Bikes e-mail them to me( greenbikemfg@dslextreme.com) and I'll get them in there to share..

Bike man

2. wheelbender6

wheelbender6 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. You have impressive credentials.
  3. greenbikemfg

greenbikemfg Banned

2 stroke engines

Many 2 stroke suppliers that I have spoken to are unable to import anymore engines and are down to couple of hundred units...... Period , So if you have noticed an increase in the cost as of late.That's what you can attribute it to.
    You know , free market enterprise, supply and demand etc. To avoid getting caught up in the mess I would recommend getting your hands on a few to hold you over until this whole importing thing blows over. It could be a few months..