Hi from Louisiana

meatball758

Local time
12:03 PM
Hey guy's Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this group..I am from Gonzales LA. outside of Baton Rouge..I built a repo stingray Krate series and am having a blast riding...

welcome!

Hey guy's Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this group..I am from Gonzales LA. outside of Baton Rouge..I built a repo stingray Krate series and am having a blast riding...

hello and welcome to MBc, do post pictures of your build in the picture gallery, good luck and happy motoring!

Hey meatball. Welcome to MBc! Home of many answers, and awaiting your ideas.

General request to all new members.
Please, before posting any questions, do a search. Then READ,READ,READ.
There is a ton of information here. Many of your engine and performance issues in the Garage & Tech/Mech Help have already been covered. Here at MBc we are the home of nearly all MoteredBike questions. If you search and are unable to find your answer, don't hesitate to post your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D}
Here's a great post link to get you started.
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=10392

I think all of my pictures are in jpeg and are too big...Rats...I also would like to add a picture to my posts...And one other thing if i may, I have a video on you tube..Cant seem to upload as well.....Help a newbie!!!!

Back