Hi From Oregon

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by bugtussle, Oct 19, 2008.

1. bugtussle

bugtussle New Member

Hi folks, my name is Gabe and I live near Drain, Oregon. This looks like a great forum. Ive been wanting to put together a bike for some time now. I just purchased an 80cc kit from handhelditems.com and now Im trying to decided which bike to use. I will do some searching to see if there is a preferred frame type and wheel size for an overall best package. Ive got two Madwagon bikes one is a flat black single speed cruiser and the other is a silver 3-speed with two top bars(maybe not enough room for the motor). If anyone has any tips on where to search for frame info please post a link. Thanks!!

2. psmcd

psmcd Member

Welcome Gabe,

I'm from Pendleton and one brother is still there. My bike is a rack mount but you'll get plenty of info for your project here.
  3. HopRunner

HopRunner New Member

Hello from Corvallis. I'm just getting started here but motorized bikes look like so much fun I can't resist.

4. BirthNight

BirthNight Member

Hey there tussle - I also just purchased an 80cc kit from handhelditems.com I hope to get mine put together this weekend. Have you started/finished yours yet?
  5. Welcome Oregonian from another former Oregonian now Seattlite!
  6. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon Active Member

Also welcome from a former Oregonian now living in the land of cajuns and crawdads.