Hi from Sedalia MO.

Big Fat Whitewalls

Local time
3:36 PM
I'm a Missouri transplant from the San Fransico Bay area of Calif. I've been in Misery for 6.5 years now. I'm a tool and die maker for Waterloo in Sedalia. I want to build a board track racer style bike. I have a few bikes to choose from, I just need to pick one. I have a motorized skate board that I might take the motor from. It scoots along pretty good. I quit ridding it because I don't need to fall off of it. Thanks, Dean

Hi Dean and welcome aboard.

You'll find good info here. And enthusiasm. Tell us about your build. Photos are good, too.

See you around.

Right now this project is all in my head. I do have the bike that I will use though, I just need to narrow it down from three to one. It will be what I call a square frame bike, as in all the tubes are straight. I guess I will use the lightest one. I did pick up some all white tires today, that's something I've been wanting. They are 26x2.125. Oh, I bought a really cool seat today too, It's new, but has an old (retro) look to it. I want this bike to look like an old board track racer and the seat fits the bill. Thanks, Dean

Board track style

Hi and welcome here. I am a bit addicted to the Board track style myself, tho I do not use bicycles as a base.
Here is one of my bikes

Mike

Attachments

• model09RS.JPG
    model09RS.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 90
Back