Hi from So. California!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by PunkassGearhead88, Jun 15, 2009.

1. Hey all,
    Joined here a little while ago, and I guess its time to make my presence known. A little about my self, im 27, born in Worcester Mass, but lived in So. Cal. most of my life. Currently I live in Pomona, Ca. I appreciate anything old with wheels, I guess you can say I have an old soul for a younger guy.
    I just purchased a Black 1999 26" WC1. After wanting an older one for years, I came to my senses and realized I wouldnt be able to afford one, and that a newer one would most likely be a lil more reliable and easier and cheaper to get parts for, so I figured its a good stepping stone.
    Old cars are what im most familiar with, being raised by a dad, who was a muscle car guy, I got the itch at an early age, currently I own, 95 Impala SS, (my daily driver) a 62 Mercury Comet, a 57 Ford F100, and last but not least a 50 Ford Coupe chop top. I also have a FEW old Schwinn Sting-Rays, one that I restored as a kid and still have.I have already found this forum useful, and have more questions to ask, and hope to meet some cool people.
    Thanks,
    -Aaron-

2. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

Hey, man...it sounds like you really are a gearhead.

You'll do fine and have a blast.