hi guys

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by dv8cam, Dec 19, 2007.

1. dv8cam

dv8cam Guest

Been reading for a few weeks, time to say hi. I am a filmmaker in Socal and I have been racing BMX for over 20 years, race 4x, helped design a frame for my mtb sponsor. Now looking to get a decent electric front hub on my custom stretched cruiser (A Basman33 replica) & then build up a board track racer replica with a whizzer engine. THinking about getting the Firebikes or Iride. Want to get this bike built for abut $1,500 which will not be easy since I do not weld nor do I have any mechanical ability when it comes to motors. I have been tinkering on bicycles my whole life though. Wish me luck.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2007

2. Abeagle

Abeagle Guest

Welcome to MBc, and good luck.

3. mickey

mickey Guest

Welcome aboard.

4. dv8cam

dv8cam Guest

Thanks! This pic pic is of "Cherry-It" - it will be my electric cruiser - more tweaking to come.

Attached Files:

5. azbill

azbill Active Member

welcome to MBc ! :D

6. Dockspa1

Dockspa1 Guest

Welcome, your the seventh intro today.

7. dbigkahunna

dbigkahunna Guest

Welcome to the tribe from from the Giant Side of Texas!
    Maybe all you film types could make a movie where a middle aged bald headed guy takes off on a motored bicycle ride across the US staying buzzed on Starbucks and buffet food. Having adventures with washateria floozies. He would need to be from the south and need a fathful sidekick from the Pacific Northwest. Any of yall take up this sure fire idea, put me in line when it makes the big $$$.
    Just an idea. Again WELCOME

8. Bertsimon

Bertsimon Guest

Welcome!!!:grin: Good Luck you ll need it.