Hi, I'm from NZ!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Klox, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Klox

Klox Guest

I stumbled onto this forum by accident. I always had it on the backburner to someday put an IC engine on a bicycle. I'm an scientific instrumentmaker by trade, i work for a research company. Some of my collegues have power-assisted bicycles, all battery powered. Being a petrolhead since birth i started browsing the net to see if there was likeminded people like me, well i found a lot likeminded on this forum, you know the saying "great minds think alike and fools seldom differ!":rolleyes:

I'm taking the "30 day course" here. Later on when i got all my ducks in a row i'll start partaking in the discussions. One thing i know for sure is that i want to motorize my bicycle!!!
    Yes at this stage i do have some opinions, on certain kits and how cost influenced certain designs.......but for the time i'll browse, read and learn as much as i can.

Thanks alot to all the members posting and chatting away, i learnt a great deal already!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2007

2. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

Welcome to MBc.
  3. Dockspa1

Dockspa1 Guest

I'll second that welcome.
    It's a great group in here and info is abundant!
  4. Klox

Klox Guest

Thanks guys!
  5. azbill

azbill Active Member

welcome to MBc ! :D
  6. OldPete

OldPete Guest

Welcome to MBc Klox of Christchurch. John Britten would be proud that you are a petrolhead. :smile:
  7. bamabikeguy

bamabikeguy Active Member

Kiwi's are tough !!

My newest MB.idol is Burt Munro, the documentary part "Offerings to the Gods of Speed" I watched 3 times, only watched the movie twice.

And my goats are of the New Zealand Heritage, Kikos, best move I made was switching over a few years ago. Twice the durability of Boers.

Welcome !!
  8. drimpact

drimpact Member

Welcome to MBc
  9. Klox

Klox Guest

Ol'Pete, Bamabikeguy and Drimpact! Thank you for the warm welcome!

10. gauge

gauge Guest

welcome to MOTORED BIKES klox !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!