Hi! I'm new and confused!

freeboulder81

Local time
2:37 AM
Hi I'm Jake.
I recently got the 66 cc sky hawk,it on a walmart cruiser I have a few small problems. Th tensioner is crappy I think, does some compNy sell aftermarket tough long-lasting tensioners?
I plugged in the two wires from the kill switch to the cdi but that just seemed to kill the engine automatically. Why?
After I got the bike started it was idling really high is that normal? Do i need to adjust those screws on the carb? Help please!:sick:

Welcome to MBc,Jake. Now that you have introduced yourself, be sure to read all you can, including the 'Stickies'. They contain a lot of information. For example, Sticky #1 under ‘Introduce Yourself’ has 20 or so links to “How To…” threads, and important pages for you to follow. Sticky # 3 has info on forums, how you are expected to conduct yourself, and where you might find and use various features. But, read all of them, and be sure to use the search feature. If you are still stumped, post a question in the proper Forum.

Follow these instructions and you will find answers to your question. Theya have all been answered before. Try the '2-Stroke' Forum fist. Good Luck.

Back