Hi im webby

Webby

Local time
3:34 AM
Hi everyone im webby

I found this forum from an R/C one that someone had posted up about the motorized bike

My level of mechanical skills are reasonable. i am 15 and the only way i have learnt is by trial and error and rebuilding small engines and have now learnt to repair them.

I don't currently have a motorized bike but am working on one and designing one. I have got 2 brush cutter motors available in my garage one is a ryobi
25cc motor that is 10yrs old, the second motor is a Stilh only a few yrs old
27.2cc.

I do have a 3rd motor that is a brigg n stratton 3hp (over 20yrs old)

My hobbies are mechanical projects.

I have also been on another forum aswell (www.xlr8rc.co.nr)-an R/C forum

Cya round:D

yo man, u finally joined. Oww im soo cool bringing people here through rc lol. If u use the ryobi do they same mount as me, i got vids on my youtube acc of the mounting, Brendonv101. If u need any info just ask im always on here, u will need to do Friction as i think all of em dont hav a clutch. Friction is the easiest as u dont have to do a gear reduction which is a lot of math to do.

Get a bike peg or something, fit it to ur shaft, if its smooth get some JB weld, i got it from Auto one and mix a lil bit together, add a lil bit of sand, not to much or u cant apply it, about a teaspoon is enough, then put it on ur spindle, it should be a cement sort of consistence. Then get sand and put it over the JB and push as much sand as u can into the JB until it looks like sand paper or like the pic i posted.

Have fun,

Cya

From Brendon.v

Attachments

• 07-08-08_1707.jpg
    07-08-08_1707.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 107
Yeh one slight propb with ryobi, it has a centrifical clutch which i pulled apart except i cant pull the rest off to get a straight shaft. the Stilh is much newer and it has a centrifical clutch that i can use to my adv. i'll open a new thread and show pics there

Back