HI new member with a couple of questions

MADMikeD

Local time
8:34 PM
My name is Mike I've been reading these forums for a while ever since I decided to build one. I jumped in head first into a project not knowing what to expect about six months ago. I have an Electra cruiser and what I think is a raw motor.Its a lot more work than I thought. I'm 6 ft 300+ lbs and this little thing pulls me around pretty easily. the only thing I worry about is it seems every time i go out to ride something fails I've replaced 3 clutchs, 2 clutch cables,front tube and back tube rear wheel had to be respoked then the spokes broke.I bought a cheap back wheel for now.I ordered some STA-TRU heavy duty wheels for the back can any one tell me if the manic mechanic sprocket would fit it or if he could make a custom one to fit it.I also have Bikeberry's Brake clutch combo the second one i have purchased (broken due to my inexperience) does anyone have knowledge on how to adjust it so I don't have to always click the clutch twice every time i want to disengage it. Wow didn't think my intro would be this long.

Welcome to MBc, Mike. Now that you have introduced yourself, be sure to read all you can, including the 'Stickies' at the top of every Forum. They contain a lot of information. For example, ‘Sticky’ by Al.Fisherman has 20 or so links to “How To…” threads, and important pages for you to follow. ‘Sticky’ by Anton "Forum Rules and Infractions” is a must read about how you are expected to Conduct yourself. However, read all of them, and be sure to use the search feature. Almost every question you might have has already been asked and answered someplace here. If you are still stumped with a certain problem, post your question in the proper Forum and I am sure you will get an answer.

Actually, I think you would get the best advice by contacting the Manic Mechanic directly with a description and picture (if possible) of your setup and get the pertinent poop directly from him. Otherwise, post in the proper forum and wait for an answer. Good Luck to you.

Patrick

Back