Hi people...

Nicko

Local time
9:31 PM
Nick from Pa signing in. Just started playing around with my
old Staton friction drive and would like to share my new way
of disengaging the drive roller. I live in the Philly burbs, yeah,
you know that state where they don't like people to put a
motor on anything unless you can get it titled and tagged.
ciao
Nick

Welcome to MBc, Nicko. Now that you have introduced yourself, be sure to read all you can, including the 'Stickies' at the top of every Forum. They contain a lot of information. For example, ‘Sticky’ by Al.Fisherman has 20 or so links to “How To…” threads, and important pages for you to follow. ‘Sticky’ by Anton "Forum Rules and Infractions” is a must read about how you are expected to Conduct yourself. However, read all of them, and be sure to use the search feature. Almost every question you might have has already been asked and answered someplace here. If you are still stumped with a certain problem, post your question in the proper Forum and I am sure you will get an answer.

I'm sure you have come up with some novel ideas...just be sure to put them in the proper Forum. Good Luck to you.

Patrick

Welcome to the forum. Wilkes Barre area here on a Schwinn sidewinder mtn,Stinger 66cc, SBP shiftkit. Aint it the truth about Pa. wantin a buck for everything they can tax. No plate on mine as of yet. Trying to avoid that if possible. Small town I live in still doesnt quite know what to make of it when I go buzzing by. Passed a Trooper the other day, could have reached out and touched his cruiser as I was cruisin along under power at just under 20mph. Didnt even give me a second glance. I do however always ride with blinking red led on the rear, helmet, and carefully so maybe that will help keep me under the radar for a while. Happy motoring and ride safe when you get her assembled.

Back