Hi.. This is my first post!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by StillDream'n, Oct 25, 2007.

1. StillDream'n

StillDream'n Guest

Hi Guys, I've enjoyed motor cycles all my life and at 65, I'm still dreaming about getting a new bike. When I saw Mike Simpson's new Model 10, it really got my heart pounding. I like the old style bikes. Just watched "The Fastest Indian" again. :smile: I'm sure this site is a good place to learn a lot about motor bikes and meet a lot of great guys. I live near Fresno California........lots of wide open spaces left to ride a motorcycle.
    Joe Pierson

2. OldPete

OldPete Guest

Welcome StillDream'n. There ain't no place like this place anywhere near this place...So this must be the place.

3. Scottm

Scottm Guest

Welcome to MBc. There is a lot of inspiration here, many talented guys and gals.

4. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

Welcome to MBc. That Model 10 is pretty cool.

5. Dockspa1

Dockspa1 Guest

Yup, you found the right place. Welcome!
    Doc

6. azbill

azbill Active Member

welcome to MBc ! :D

7. dbigkahunna

dbigkahunna Guest

Welcome to another boomer member from the Giant Side of Texas!

8. drimpact

drimpact Member

Welcome to MBc

9. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

hehe, rif and i fell asleep to "world's fastest indian" after a 50 mile tour of the peninsula last week (see the PNW mini rally)...i can still queue up the "official-run" scene and get a chill every time :)

so, will we be seeing you on a simpson racer soon? ;)

welcome to the MBc :cool:

10. StillDream'n

StillDream'n Guest

Cool Bikes And Custom Engines!

Hi Guys,
    Thank you, for the welcome! :grin: Yes on the Simpson Bike Build!! for me. I have a new Whizzer Engine on order
    from Quention, in NC If you are going to build a Custom Bike you want the best Engine you can get with lots of HP!!
    Joe