Hi to all whizzer fans

B

Brent Merkley

Hi
My name is brent merkley and I have a 2000 whizzer kit motor on a 1950 Schwinn cantiliver frame I am in the middle of a complete rebuild. It has a fiberglass tank a custom wiring harnes, whizzer seat and whizzer 5 inch drum brakes front and rear. The most unusual thing will be the scratch built girder fork that I am building. it should look nice.I hope to get pictures on of the finished bike. Thanks to everyone for this cool site I enjoy it almost every day, great resource!
Brent Merkley

Hi Brent , Welcome to the forum.I looked at building A springer front end.I ended up using A well built repopp (monarch spinger)If you have any Questions pm me ..Bill Green Vancouver Whizzer

hi
I had a monarch springer on my bike the first time around they look great but I wasn't to happy with the lack of travel. Mine bottomed out all the time.
Brent

Welcome Brent from another Whizzer owner (I have 2 now) There are some very good people with a lot of good information here. Enjoy

Jim

Hello, and Welcome to MBc, we gots a special place for Whizzers! You'll love it!

Papa

Back