Hi to all

Craig Highfield

Local time
9:49 AM
Hi to all new on forum and new to motorized bikes as well. I recently purchased 2007 Whizzer NE-5 that had been brutally disasembled including wiring harness cut into many pieces, engine partially disasembled and some extra parts for lawnmower included in boxes. So far I've been able to find info that I needed by doing quite a bit of reading on this forum. Thanks for having detailed discussions.

Hi to all new on forum and new to motorized bikes as well. I recently purchased 2007 Whizzer NE-5 that had been brutally disasembled including wiring harness cut into many pieces, engine partially disasembled and some extra parts for lawnmower included in boxes. So far I've been able to find info that I needed by doing quite a bit of reading on this forum. Thanks for having detailed discussions.

contact quenten.... unless you have extensive knowledge of whizzers, he is your only hope for a cost effective rebuild.

i am about 80% done with my whizzer barn find, his help is the only reason i have gotten this far.

good luck. welcome to the site.

pictures????

I have read a lot on forum and determined that Quenton was the guru, already talking to him. It sure is great to know they are still people that prefer to fix something right and with pride instead of patching the problem. Pictures will come later.

Back