High end 49cc 4 stroke?

How you figure the DAX 50cc 'Titan' is a better engine than the HS?

MVC-001L81-467x366.jpg

That is a 142 (49cc) engine of the non-epa tested variety, aka the engines that can't pass.
HS sells them at a good price by the pallet, then DAX just brands them however they like, hence Titan.

So once again how is the DAX engine better than an HS for you to recommend it?
And that is my point, it helps everyone else if you know what you are talking about before giving advice ;-}
Notice the difference in torque and HP ... 3.25hp

What about this engine .see the speedo bottom right 61kmh which is 38 mph I put a bigger sprocket on and a small wheel and I don't have to pedal to take off ever and 38 top speed

That's a interesting concept and I like it but the reason I'm looking for tricycle builds or kits is because if I want to drive cross country I want to relax a bit

Ended up getting 30% off deal with Bike Berry earlier... $269 to $234 Thank you Halloween discounts ... http://www.bikeberry.com/gas-engine...g-pull-start-bicycle-engine-kit-4-stroke.html
Bike Berry just always seems to crack me up with their BS numbers, even basic math!
30% off $269 is $188 but you paid $234, $46 dollars more than the stated 30% off!

It's one thing to lie about performance, but to lie about actual math just to give the illusion of a whopping 30% off sale and lying about the real discount expecting nobody would notice should give all of you pause for thought...
Are you just another gullible American?
There are apparently a bunch of use as they are making good money off their web site with their claims.

Good for them I guess taking advantage of gullable Americans, I just find it sad.

Bike Berry just always seems to crack me up with their BS numbers, even basic math!
30% off $269 is $188 but you paid $234, $46 dollars more than the stated 30% off!

It's one thing to lie about performance, but to lie about actual math just to give the illusion of a whopping 30% off sale and lying about the real discount expecting nobody would notice should give all of you pause for thought...
Are you just another gullible American?
There are apparently a bunch of use as they are making good money off their web site with their claims.

Good for them I guess taking advantage of gullable Americans, I just find it sad.

Thank you KC. Won't be dealing with them anymore. :(

Thank you KC. Won't be dealing with them anymore. :(
It all depends on what you are buying..
If it's just a part like an exhaust or clutch pad type thing they are a good resource just like gasbike/kings/spooky tooth, but just beware of the engine kits, all I buy is Genuine Skyhawk kits and all the above suppliers can't even buy them.

It all depends on what you are buying..
If it's just a part like an exhaust or clutch pad type thing they are a good resource just like gasbike/kings/spooky tooth, but just beware of the engine kits, all I buy is Genuine Skyhawk kits and all the above suppliers can't even buy them.

Okay thanks. One note: Isn't Kings a bad place to do business (horrible customer service is what I have read)?

Back