Hiya everyone

ShackDaddy

Local time
4:09 AM
Just hooked up after a buddy at work enlightened me about MB's. My army cruiser arrived yesterday and I'm now awaiting the engine kit. I have read just about everything on this site in the last week and am ready to take the plunge...wife thinks I'm nuts.:giggle:

Welcome to MBc, ShackDaddy! So your wife thinks you're nuts? You're in good company here, as most of us are nuts too! :D
Seriously though, welcome aboard and it's good to hear that you've been doing some reading up on things before taking the plunge. If you have any questions during your build, there are a lot of guys here with the answers.

Nuts ?

Hey Shackdaddy..welcome from ENO down under..You know too much sanity can make you nuts, not just bikes, so enjoy it..Marlon Brando once said.."All I want to be is normally insane".. MBc is a great resource tool to get your build done and get help with problems..As I found out SEARCH is the key.. especially the MBc Google Search its all there and saves the members and guys running the show rehashing solved problems..Get some pics on your page to show off the good work..See ya.. ENO.. (fellow nut)

By the way KILROY..Where can you buy those singing potatoes, all my spuds do are squeal when I cook them in the oven, maybe I need an interpreter. The mashed ones are very silent..maybe they drown in the milk..ENO (nut)

Back