Home made tune pipe .

gus.

Local time
4:29 AM
Doing the first long test with the new tune pipe it's doing great lots of torque top speed was down 5mile. But the power is excellent . I have about 8 inch to play with. And yes need to fix some spots welding. I have the paint too (black).

Attachments

• 20160704_175658.jpg
    20160704_175658.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 306
Omg you did welding (or anything practical) in high school?!? I am so jealous! :'(
ha ha. we were probably the last generation to be allowed to do anything so "dangerous". i left in 2000. cant speak for butre...

my school had a shaper(i wish i had known it was being taken to the FREAKIN SCRAP YARD!) and the typical array of metal and timber lathes. all removed about 3 years after i left(all scrapped...not sold to new homes. scrapped.). welding, bending, cutting... oh no, far too dangerous for the little kiddies nowadays!

and in my 7 years at school...did anyone get injured, beyond a splinter or cutting themselves on a sharp edge? no.

We do projects at our high school tech classes. We are actually one of the best welding classes in the state..... First year of doing it and I'm also the best, I also do have a lot more experience than most in there though:)

lol!

we call em bird turd welds here, down under...
is that a pipe...or a colander shaped like a pipe?
I also call some of my welds that:D

Doing the first long test with the new tune pipe it's doing great lots of torque top speed was down 5mile. But the power is excellent . I have about 8 inch to play with. And yes need to fix some spots welding. I have the paint too (black).
Another off topic comment but what did you weld that with? Do you think it's leaking? That would cause the pipe to be ineffective (at least I think it would:))

Back