Honda GXH50 fuel pump

waxsurfer15

Local time
2:49 PM
My honda came with a fuel pump. I cant seem to find where the vacuum comes out of the engne. Looked at carb and crankcase. Help!:confused:

Little Black Plastic Pump

Yeah, I got one of those also, seems like a cool idea, but I've not researched it. Have you dl'd the Service Manual and other info that is on this site?

I would like to know what they do with that thing also!

Mike

Is this an actual fuel pump that mounts on the engine? I have access to schematics and part lists for basically every Honda small engine, I'll see about going to work tomorrow and looking it up, if I can't make it tomorrow (closed technically but just down the road) I can check on Monday for sure, maybe post a blow-out diagram showing where it goes.

It is a black plastic hockey-puck sized thing that comes with some of the engines...I have one, had no idea what it was until some here mentioned it.

I've been so backed up with my second job that I didn't get a chance to go in to work. I'll check tomorrow and see if the program has any other information besides just a part number. Mainly it is just a way to see what parts go where, and getting a part number for ordering so might turn up empty.

Just thought of something. I have 5 days to update the computers at work before our anti virus expires. guess I can always go in and work on one of the computers....and look up that part the same time :)

The fuel pump is (as of my June update) the following item number: 16700-ZT3-003
Description: Pump Assy, Fuel

That's all I can get on it. Not sure what it is for tho.

Back