Ebay Honda gxh50u 4 stroke motor new

The small amount of damage and what was damaged on this engine isn't much of an issue with me. It's the 100 hours of use which concerns me. Like you said you have no way of knowing what was done with this engine. It also can be very expensive to rebuild one as well.

Well I went ahead and got the used one that was straight out for sell cost me $245. There's another one on there now you can bid on its used and been on a motorized bicycle. Last time I was on eBay the starting bid was $90. However they want $50 to ship within the continental USA. They said they would also ship outside the USA but wouldn't be responsible for its arrival.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/131044017312?nav=SEARCH&sbk=1

Last edited:
That last motor is 7 years old, sold originally april/07. I bought a used honda50 DE kit off of here and got lucky, motor was in great shape. With 50$ shipping most I'd pay is about $110 max on that. Guess it depends if your feeling lucky or not....... Wish he'd give us more pics, what it was on and how it was used. Doesn't look bad at all. Like to see a pic of the shaft.

I want one to mate with a staton FD kit to replace the 35, $373 plus the $130 adapter from staton is too much for me. I'm patient, if I don't get a deal before next spring a new 139$ HS will be hooked up to it.

Hi everyone, i would like to have a new honda ghx50, but i don't know where to buy one, and how to complete that with my bike, do you know any store near by IA, and how is the price?.
I like to have a new one, not used, if you don't know where to buy, just give me the website to buy online that ok, thank!.

Cheapest place to buy just the motor is SEW, as far as a drive system depends on what you want.

$225 for a used one, that's crazy in my opinion. I don't trust folks when they say it hasn't been abused unless I get a good feel for them in person or know them. For that price I'd rather get a new HS for $139 and still be happy.
Where can you buy a new HAusheng for $139?
thanks

Back