Hoping to get some info on this bike!

Dready

Local time
11:50 PM
Some folks on the RatRod bikes and CABES forums suggested I post this here too.

I am hoping to find out more information on a motorized cruiser that I inherited. It may be a custom one of a kind job, in which case I'd be interested in the frame or motor make and model and any other information you might have. If there is anyone who might have more info please put me in contact with them.

Some folks on the RatRod bikes forum suggested I post this here too.

I am hoping to find out more information on a motorized cruiser that I inherited. It may be a custom one of a kind job, in which case I'd be interested in the frame or motor make and model and any other information you might have. If there is anyone who might have more info please put me in contact with them.

http://picasaweb.google.com/drewready/FunkyJunk?authkey=Gv1sRgCOnd6pqj77qOdQ&feat=directlink

Feel free to take a stab at the value too, as I may be interested in selling and putting the money towards a few "daily drivers" for the family.

Thanks in advance,
Drew Ready
Los Angeles, CA

Feel free to take a stab at the value too, as I may be interested in selling and putting the money towards a few "daily drivers" for the family.

Thanks in advance,
Drew Ready
Los Angeles, CA

I have no idea about the make or model, but I am impressed by the amount of work some one put into building it.

Denny

All I know is that is a very cool bike. I will watch this thread to see if you get any info on it, and Welcome to MotoredBikes.com!

JJ

Custom job and looks like the builder was a sheet metal
worker with a lot of time on his hands

I can see it's front wheel chain drive
Where are the pics of the motor?
Gas?
Electric? What are all those wires?

Kinda hard to see what is going on there in that "mailbox"
on the front

Something like that is worth whatever you can get someone to pay you
It's unique.....

The sheet metal, rivets, fasters for the doors and the yellow zinc cromate primer on the inside of the one compartment make me think that an aircraft mechanic may have built this. Those are all materials that would be readily available to someone working on/repairing aircraft.

Pete

I'm thinking it's electric & the panniers carry 2(or 4) 12V car batteries.
Probably built by an engineer(possibly as a group project).............sorry,don't know their names. :D

Back