Hot Rod Harry says hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Hot Rod Harry, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Hot Rod Harry

Hot Rod Harry New Member

Hello everyone, I am new to this site but not new to all things motorized. I have spent the last 35 years in street rod construction and manufacturing. These days I have completed my new vintage board track racer. I am still in need of advice and info and so I am looking forward to not only helping out with information but also looking to better my product. Attached is a few photos of what I am producing. Thanks one and all........Hot Rod Harry Zypher project pictures 051.jpg Zypher project pictures 001.jpg Zypher project pictures 041.jpg

2. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

A fine looking machine. Good job!
  3. Rockspider99

Rockspider99 Member

Cudos, looks very retro.
  4. Ollie

Ollie Member

Very nice! What's the function of the cylindrical metal around the bottom of the engine, or is that just to complete the look?
  5. james65

james65 Member

Super clean build. Great job on the tank & crankcase. How much time invested in the tank build. Old school exhasust would a nice touch on that beauty.
  6. james65

james65 Member

Is that a decal on the tank or painted? Looks great, I put those photos in my keep file!
  7. darwin

darwin Well-Known Member

If you built that bike then we need your advice. Lil reverse pshycology huh?
  8. 1983JZR3W

1983JZR3W Member

Very fine looking creation. Are you planning to produce bikes and if so, what sort of selling prices are you thinking about?