hotrod1 "my first build"

rgd48

Local time
6:42 AM
well it's been about a year since my 1st mb. man did i have a lot to learn. i bought my 1st one used. a flying horse on a schwinn bc. the kid that had it before me apparently didn't know much as i knew even less. but, i'm a hobbiest, so i repaired everything that was wrong with this thing from the get-go. lots of time and money. it took me through the winter and up to about a month ago i decided to build my own from the ground

well it's been about a year since my 1st mb. man did i have a lot to learn. i bought my 1st one used. a flying horse on a schwinn bc. the kid that had it before me apparently didn't know much as i knew even less. but, i'm a hobbiest, so i repaired everything that was wrong with this thing from the get-go. lots of time and money. it took me through the winter and up to about a month ago i decided to build my own from the ground up. i bought a cannondale h300 used for a really fantastic price. as most of you know, these bikes are high end. i stripped it down, bought all new everything on it including a new grubee ht5a 2 stroke motor. this thing looks awesome. now i'm trying to figure out how to tune the cns carb. that is giving me a fit. but i'll do it. i can't wait to get the full experience out of this thing. i'm glad to be in this new hobby. i will soon post pic's to see what you guys think of it. until then, "takin' it easy!!"

Back