How About a MotoredBiking-Vacation?

hello there augidog

Been trying to view your live stream camera and it seem's to be off line ,just wondering if it will be on line soon,it would be nice to see your place live if at all possible. I always enjoy veiwing live cam's of different scenery of different place's whenever possible. :D

well, i'm in the new place...but i had an internet burp...seems the service "lady" was more interested in commission than customer satisfaction. this was supposed to be a simple transfer of service, but she killed my old account & started a new one...we've been 2 days now trying to recover ALL my lost accounts, webspace & data, emails, etc...

anyways...gotta get the shop area put together, then i have to rebuild my firewall/router/ethernet WAN, then i can start streaming.

stay tuned.

shop & clubhouse under construction!

i get a little bit done every day...and equipment is starting to roll in. thanks to 'cruzen for the retro craftsman vise & bench-grinder :cool:

i cannot believe the room we have to work with, and there's MORE we haven't begun to clear out yet:
MVC-002F.JPGMVC-003F.JPG
the recliner's going inside after a shampooing, but i have put it to good use
this last week, i haven't been this busy (or this tired) in a long time.

about another week & we'll fire up the shop-cam :cool:

Last edited:
for what it's worth, the shop-cam is finally configured...link in my signature...i'll keep it going most days, thru the daylight hours (PST) but don't expect to see much. we're still moving a lot of stuff around, so i can't permanently install anything yet.

the free stream is bandwidth/viewer limited, but doesn't activate until someone hits the page and calls it up...

anyways...testing, testing...is this thing on?

i thought that might be you, rif :)

i see a problem with trying to show off the beauty day we have here...the sunshine screws up the lighting. EDIT: it's back to raining so the door's down. we'll change the angle after we get a few more things hefted & toted, there's a lot to do & i'm not really supposed to be doing bike work yet...but we all know how that goes ;)

i see a lot of potential here, this would make rallies sumpin' special i bet :cool:

Last edited:
the cam's back up for the evening...nothing going on (well, nothing going on in camera range) but now you can see how much room we have.

it'll run tomorrow for most of the daylight hours.

on sunday march 22, from 10am (PST) until whenever, wavygravy's got a basic HT install going on. the camera's gonna catch all the action as he takes over the work-table...tune in for a minute & see what he's up to...if we get a few viewers, i can open an integrated chat :cool:

Last edited:
Back