How about this?

Discussion in 'Forum Help & Suggestions' started by Guest, May 5, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Figured I post this here after I already PM'd one of the mods, but here goes.

Why not put "problem solved" in red letters on the subject heading in Tech once a problem has been, uh, "solved"? That way people browsing can read the title and see the problem...has....been....solved.

Are ya' feelin' me here?

2. Tom

Tom Active Member

Not a bad idea. You can't do red letters though I don't think, but still probably a good note to put
  3. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

it is a good idea...and that's what the manual is set up for...once it's in the manual, we can simply answer new questions by linking to the right page in the "book." if anyone sees a complete Q & A that should be put into the maual as a permanent article, post the link to it in "submissions" please so we can have a look at it 8)
  4. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

now, a little more about the manual.

it's locked for obvious reasons, but i want the whole community to have a part in it. everyone here helps someone somewhere.

those little cheap graphics i made (inside the manual) were done "on the spot" when i noticed a very common q being asked. i'd love to get some stuff like that, the real basics, from you guys...this tech manual series could really be big someday if we get into it 8)
  5. Tom

Tom Active Member

I think that the manual is a perfect idea. It is a tad of work to organize, but it makes the forum 10 times more useful, especially for people who come on, looking for an immediate answer.

The manual will be an asset to the forums.