how can i make it faster

also, sometimes going fast is a plus. being able to keep up with traffic and not being passed is nice when you're on the side of a road with a 35+mph speed limit. especially when the side of the road is about less than 3' wide.

i dont have a license yet till next year and these are perfectly legal and i like the fact that i built it myself and when i do buy a big bike i will build that myself to

the best thing to do is to get something cheap. like something from craigslist. Jap bikes from the 70's-80's make the best ones. get something around 350-650cc's and fix it up so it runs nice and don't spend too much on the look of the bike because after you get used to riding on the road you can chop it up and make a bobber, cafe racer or leave it stock. building a bike from the ground up is a little impractical for a first bike (trust me, after working on something for some time you get tired of it and just want to ride.)
where are you located? I would be more than happy to help you look.

Keith

also, sometimes going fast is a plus. being able to keep up with traffic and not being passed is nice when you're on the side of a road with a 35+mph speed limit. especially when the side of the road is about less than 3' wide.

Ah, the oldest debate on the forum. :devilish:

AWWW give em a break hes not even 16. Ive got mine up to 52 n still want more! If ya wana poke, then poke. Ya wana scream then pin it n scream!! Were all just havein fun right?

Nitropeewee, that's 52mph, not kph? That's more than fast enough. Bicycles aren't built for those stresses. Things will break, and also the cops will take a dim view of an MB doing 60mph, as the OP wants to do.

You know, I've had enough of stupid attitudes on this site, especially the last couple of days. This is the proverbial 'straw that broke the camel's back', as minor as it seems. I'll leave you all to your own devices from now on.

Didnt mean to run anybody off :oops:! Where i live (Ohio) our motored bikes are considered motorcycles, have to be registerd, insured and you have to have a drivers license. So making the police take notice isnt an issue. Again i am sorry i wasnt trying to make anyone mad, we all have a lot to give here dont let a bad day ruin it for you.

Dunno what happened - I posted a reply but it's disappeared.
Anyway, forget it. I was a bit frustrated.
Your Ohio rules don't apply to most of us, and do you really believe that this is good advice for an under-16 year old:- "AWWW give em a break hes not even 16. Ive got mine up to 52 n still want more! If ya wana poke, then poke. Ya wana scream then pin it n scream!! Were all just havein fun right?"
If nothing else, it will get our bikes banned in no time.

Back