How did you find MotoredBikes.com?

Where did you hear about MotoredBikes.com?

• Total voters
Google here... I was looking for some rough specs on an 80cc expansion chamber, and a link to MBc was near the bottom of the first page's search results.

Since learning a bit more about my Chinese 2-stroke, though, I believe it's going to remain stock... at least for my first motorized bike. LOL.

I do eventually want to make a full-length exhaust system, if only for it's vintage style on my Schwinn Cruiser.

:)~

around the traps

Crikey...that was like a week ago. :???:

I think it all started at the BikeRod&Kustom site, then I got the bright idea of pulling a brush-cutter apart, until I realised i needed several extra components and a lot of advice. :rolleyes:

Bought Chinese engine kit from Z-Box Australia and somewhere between the PC and the workshop you blokes showed up at me front door, invited yerselves in and drank all me beer.:D

That's me story yer worship an' I'm a stickin' to it!:cool:

Dennis told me about the website, so far I like it but I am a bit confused by all the threads and posts.
I must say I am a bit shocked by the wealth of information.
I am working out the bugs on my bike motor so I can start selling them on ebay and other websites.

Stuart Brandt

I had posted a couple of old videos on Google & Youtube. People began contacting me with questions about plans & kits. In trying to help them find such info elsewhere, I Googled up this site. I discovered on Youtube that Stuart Brandt had invented a powered trailer just like I had. I contacted him & referred him here.

I wanted a motorized bicycle.
Drooled over dimension edge, grube, the belt drive guys gebe, chris hill , spookytooth , and staton.
I googled for motorized bicycle and got kings .
Bought it ,( it is still going strong) the instructions are vague at best.
Googled for instructions got Chris Hill.
Freaked out over the price differential.
What did I buy ? Scrap metal.
No, just a better quality kit sold by chris hill.
Chris hill's site recomends motored bike dot com.
I came.
I saw.
I stuck around.

It hasn't even been a year yet. I feel like a veteran to the Happy Time already and it hasn't been a year.
I too saw Tom's video on u-tube. In fact,Tom's was the first Happy Time engine I ever saw in my life and instantly I had to have one.

How I found Motoredbikes.com

I was here at work one day and I saw this Chromed out old style beach cruiser bike with a springer front fork and thought, what is that?? A motor on it! I had to find out who owned it and eventually I did. I probably asked him a hundred questions about it, then the primal thought took over my mind like a fast spreading virus - I had to have one of these for myself. Nothing in life mattered, except for getting one of these motors - Bike - kit, anything to have it.
Luckily, my mother was over at that time and it just happened to be my birthday in a couple of weeks so I asked her if she could fund the purchase of a Kings Motor bikes 80cc chinese 2 stroke kit from Ebay and she did.:D:D:D
I ordered the kit, waiting patiently ever day for that big brown UPS truck to stop at my house and after about 10 days it finally did. I was like a kid at Christmas, I didn't waste anytime ripping the box open that contained all the parts to make my bike like what the guy at work had - finally my plagued mind could rest.
Now came the challenge - the instructions looked like they were a tenth generation photocopy of a photocopy. I couldn't read them at all - so how was I to put this thing together? That's when I searched Google to find out if there might be a website related to putting a motor on a bike. That is when I found a link to this site. I started reading threads here and looking at pictures of other bikes and then my kit started to make sense on how it goes on the bike, so thanks to all of you for your posts. Now I have taken it over the top and have done all these crazy mods to it for more power as some of you may have seen in my posted pictures.:rolleyes: This site is The Best Of The Best on the web for this topic. There is no better and I am happy to be part of it with all of you.

............Thanks, quarkdude:)

Back