How did you find out about this forum???

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Tom, Oct 2, 2006.

Where did you find this forum?

1. Google (or any Search)

2. Youtube or Google video

3. From a friend

0 vote(s)
  4. Other forum

5. Another website

6. Other...

1. Tom

Tom Active Member

How did everyone find out about this forum?

I will start:

I made it! muhhuhahahah

2. Jimbo

Jimbo Guest

an ebay seller referenced me to it when I gave him that list of questions.
  3. bamabikeguy

bamabikeguy Active Member

E-bay now owes Tom money in my way of thinking.

(hey, I'm just trying to make Tom rich, but I don't know how to send E-bay an invoice)
  4. Tom

Tom Active Member

ha, i wish!
  5. istbenz

istbenz Guest

i was looking for a motorized bicycle video on google. i saw tom's vids and the text in them. whilst they were still playing, i looked it up and viola, here it was.
  6. the guy told me to check the place out after I got a response from him about the clutch lever arm
  7. motokruisers

motokruisers Guest

Cool website Tom!, keep up the good work. Good to see another cozy place for motorheads to chat.
  8. jwibbity

jwibbity Guest

im the same as the itsbenz guy
  9. i searched for motorized biycle forum on yahoo.
    it was on 6th or 7th
  10. bamabikeguy

Theres our target folks, climbing the search ladder! :cool:
  11. apratt

apratt Guest

I was on a teardrop forum site. They where talking about scooters and a few of them had motorized bicycles. One of them said something about this site. I just had to look. LOL
  12. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

I saw the wheely video on youtube
  13. tirebiter

tirebiter Guest

Exactly the same as apratt's answer. The member that told us about it was Steve. Thanks Steve :cool:
  14. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

I just did a yahoo search for motor bicycles................
    WE ARE #2 !!!
  15. bamabikeguy

Next week we should hit the top, then theres "nowhere to go but downhill".

16. Wheels

Wheels Guest

Tom, do you have a HTML tag that can be copied and posted to personal networking profiles? That would be useful.

17. Tom

Tom Active Member

You can change the "" to whatever you want the link to display as...

Is that what you were looking for?
  18. Wheels

Wheels Guest

sure, it displays teeny tiny tho,I think a graphic would be swell.

19. etheric

etheric Guest

I'm having difficulty remembering how I actually came across this place.
    I either had a vision in which a naked man approached me and told me of the promised land (that man turned out to be Tom, and this site the promised land)
    OR I was talking to people on the Moped Army site about making a machine to run on abandoned railways and someone suggested simply putting a motor on a bike for greater versatility...thus the search began and here I am....still dreaming about blazing down abandoned rail lines with a two-stroke on a bike.
  20. bamabikeguy

:???: Now you have me wondering how I found this place. :???:

I was going to blame "Kelly" nogoodnic because he and I exchanged a few messages in the LAME yahoo motorizedbikeinformation forum.

But I went back and looked in my e-mail history. I got back on the internet on Sept. 6, built and demolished a blog, built another.......

It has to do with LOSING ALL THOSE PHOTOS, thanks to Picasa pix, and in my DESPERATE searching the web for those missing Sept 26-29 pix, I must stumbled in here " seeking shelter from the storm".

I quickly wrote nogoodnic "I found this place that works"

I think it was like 5 or 6 pages down in the Google/Yahoo Searches back then. maybe #156 and climbing.

TOM? Do you remember watching the site climb the search ladder??
    Time for some "founding father" recollections. HOW FAST DID THIS CLIMB IN RANKING?

btw- I'm going to write the Sept. "" travel story, perhaps mindless rambling (as I'm prone to do) will jar my memory.

But I'm pretty sure it was typical DUMB LUCK, "once was lost, now I'm found" type wandering.