How did you find out about this forum???

Where did you find this forum?

• Total voters
" All that wander are not lost" it took some due diligence to find this site for sure, it is good this site is climbing in the rankings.

wheels

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Illuminatus!_Trilogy

Robert Anton Wilson or RAW (January 18, 1932 - January 11, 2007) was a prolific American novelist, essayist, philosopher, psychologist, futurologist, anarchist, and conspiracy theory researcher.

Wheels, I'm big on coincidences, things come in threes (or sometimes sevens). One of the Prankster Popes passed away two days ago (while I posted a Discordian "make yourself a Pope card" Sunday.)

For my 40th b'day, in 1996, backstage at the biggest outdoor Florida festival, I got Redfield's "The Tenth Insight", somebody scribed that same citation.

But note the quote from George "PFunk" Clinton:

"If you don't like the effect, don't produce the cause"

21_pfunk_1.jpg

I guess that is the motto for MB.com.....If you don't want to rise to #1, better bail out NOW, because we are about to go stratospheric.

I'm just glad I got on early, I'd hate to find this place "yesterday" and have to follow it's evolution.

As etheric said: "It's all MB.coms fault."

Last edited by a moderator:
So, so ,so sorry to misquote, therein lies the paradox, minus attributes, hang on! here we go, I hope.

wheels

Forum folks,

I "yahood" and "googled" searched for the first time in months, typed "motorizing and bicycling" umpteen different ways, and I don't get the #2 results, in fact, went quite a few pages deep before I even found it (.NET came ahead of our .COM).

The "topics and replies" prove we ARE the source of all information, both for kits and do it yourself ideas. I like the idea that newbies are getting answered so swiftly and accurately. There now are so many thread conversations going on, I have to mark a few as "mark as read", come back to the topic when three more replies have been given.

That is EXCELLENT, but I had hoped we had passed EVERY other site by now, no matter how we entered the "search words" . Tom and Aug are asking for volunteers, but PM me so I can offer a "private" idea.

ty,
pc :D

robert anton wilson!? 'bama, you simply must help me find a copy of "the cosmic trigger" please...i "lost" my original edition several years back...actually, someone "lost" it from me. same difference...

OH NO! That explains EVERTHING! :eek:

The insomnia, the deadication to a LOST CAUSE!

Be the Cosmic Trigger, we are writing a whole new chapter! The only thing worse than a Discordian on foot is a group of fnordists zipping by at speeds rarely recorded on radar guns!

When THOSE guys hear what we are doing LOOK OUT! I see trouble...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discordianism

When I get back from the barn, I'll have to figure out where to post some "organized jesters in the parking lot" tales.......

"We are everywhere"

organized jesters in the parking lot
would that be anything like a "disillusioned (unarmed) sailor on a water-tower?" if you figure out where that schtuff belongs, maybe i'll peck out my own tale...

I "yahood" and "googled" searched for the first time in months, typed "motorizing and bicycling" umpteen different ways, and I don't get the #2 results, in fact, went quite a few pages deep before I even found it (.NET came ahead of our .COM).

Walking a few miles in the cold will wake up the brain, I figure the "name change" to Motoredwhateveritisnow is what washed the search superiority away like a sand castle.....

robert anton wilson!? 'bama, you simply must help me find a copy of "the cosmic trigger" please...i "lost" my original edition several years back...actually, someone "lost" it from me. same difference...

The best short tribute I saw for RAW was in Wonkette:

http://wonkette.com/politics/robert...pe-party-founder-ra-wilson-is-dead-228473.php

Which included this little number:

And here's a little Poor Richard's-esque homily:

Little Tony was sitting on a park bench munching on one candy bar after another. After the 6th candy bar, a man on the bench across from him said, "Son, you know eating all that candy isn't good for you. It will give you acne, rot your teeth, and make you fat."

Little Tony replied, "My grandfather lived to be 107 years old."

The man asked, "Did your grandfather eat 6 candy bars at a time?"

Little Tony answered, "No he minded his own f*cking business."

Last edited by a moderator:
i just googled "bicycle engines" and found motoredbikes.com on page 3...not bad at all.

will the rename affect this? dunno, let's ask tom...tom?

Back