how do i mount speedo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok heres the link. it just uploaded so if it doesnt work at 1st you might have to try again. for the 1st part i was preoccupied watching for firemen and kids, but at the 2nd part a almost held it steady.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNaaU3lYnO0

also, once the mount was on there, before mounting the speedo to it, i took a pair of vice grips and bent the mount tilting up, so i could see it, when i had it on the side of the bars, if that makes sense. you can kinda see it in the vid for 1 sec.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great Tater. Really looks great. Next weekend in chat you'll have to let me know how it's been. If it's still doing ok, I may have to get me one.

cool. if its still doing well by then, im gonna buy 1 for the new bike i got, and one for the stingray, if i can find one for a 24 inch wheel.....

zev,m my only complaint is that i had a hard time squeezing it in the forks. but once in it workes great. it does cause a TINY bit of drag, but its unnoticible. the only reason i know is cause when i spinned the wheel when it was hoisted it didnt spin as long.

When I first saw the topic title, I thought: "first, buy it a drink"....just kidding.

Anyhoo, I have the same speedo- so far, so good. However, I have made my own face for it- which can be swapped to subsequent speedos when this one goes goofy.

cool! yea i laughed lol i didnt even realize till now! (changine title)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back